5 reasons to buy large trees
There is a common misconception that the larger a tree is when it is transplanted, the more likely it is to fail. This may be true with some of the traditional methods of tree supply, however this is not the case for the container trees grown and produced by Barcham Trees in Barcham Light Pots™.
At Barcham we have spent the last 30 years perfecting our production methods and the quality of the root system of our trees and as such we can supply large trees to provide instant impact in any garden and landscaping project that will thrive following planting and stand the test of time.
So, why wait years to see results planting small trees! You can now buy large trees from Barcham Trees for Instant and long lasting results. And why?
- Large trees will give instant impact and therefore transform your garden or landscaping project in a very short period of time.
- Extensive landscaping in a garden increases the value of any property, making it more appealing to prospective buyers if/and when you wish to sell.
- Large trees give the impression of maturity almost immediately.
- Large trees will be at a stage of life where they are ready to perform and therefore should produce flowers and fruit following planting, bringing instant life to a landscaping project.
- It is great to plant trees that you can enjoy, as well as future generations!
So why run the risk of being disappointed by the finished result of your landscaped garden when you can buy large trees from Barcham Trees and be instantly satisfied with the effect of planting with immediate impact!
Start your journey to selecting the right large trees for you now by taking at look at Our Favourites!
View all Barcham trees
Bulk discount when you buy any mix of 10 trees or more